Friday, March 13, 2009

Da Count - Comfort Food

dacount For everything from a bad day to a cold day (both things that make me want to pull the covers over my head and not leave the cave), a bowl of grits and a cup of coffee just seems to be the ticket. It automatically slows me down so that I can enjoy it. Maybe it is the slowing down and reassessing the problem or just the extra minute you get before facing the inevitable that is the magic of it.
Plus who could go wrong with the progeny of such a great saying like "Kiss my Grits". There's also "She's got grit" or "Just grit your teeth and bear it". Okay maybe those are a bit of a stretch.
All of the sudden, I feeling like I'm going down a dark and winding road that I may not find my way back from so I'll just close with GRITS are a GOOD THING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment