Friday, April 10, 2009

Da Count - Life's little rituals

dacountWithout any conscious thought, I have set up these little rituals that get me through a day or a week. Like getting through a day to see my favorite show that night.
Today is, as is every Friday, a Starbucks morning, where my family always starts our commute by going through the Starbucks drive thru for our mochas and a hot chocolate for my daughter. It's a treat we start looking forward to on Thursday nights.
Now I'm not one for furnishing ruts or anything. I quite like flying by the seat of my pants, thank-you. But I think having something to look forward to, no matter how small, can help you face an otherwise very deary, business as usual, day. Or at the very least help you drag your butt through it.

1 comments:

lecram said...

Aye, one must be kind to oneself for the sake of the greater good. Good Count!

Post a Comment